10th January 2022
Picha Images Ltd. is hiring for the position of a community manager starting on 1st March 2022. You will report to one of the Director Creative and Ops. The Community Manager will manage the community of Photographers and Creatives and Monthly Picha Talks.
The Community Manager provides first-class services to optimize community engagement level and to ensure high quality and effective community activities. Acts as an intermediary between the community members and Picha images, the company. Develops the necessary strategies to increase the numbers and retain the registered members meeting the targeted community size and composition.
Duties and responsibilities
As a community manager, you will define and develop a community management strategy; organise various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums; develops and manages social media coverage for Instagram and Facebook; create content such as blog posts, articles, news; create content such as blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels and ring and optimising community engagement levels.
Community Manager requirements:
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience within Community Management.
- You are a people person and are able to empathise and build rapport with others easily.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships with and influence stakeholders.
- You have event management skills and are able to handle several multiplies responsibilities in a dynamic, evolving environment.
- You are adept at managing social media.
- To are excellent at developing community engagement activities
- You are familiar with virtual communication tools
- You are familiar with training content development and execution
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and can generate impactful content.
- You are organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables.
You will earn a net pay of KES 25,000.00 You will also earn a sales commission of 5% will be awarded for business deals secured for Picha Images through you. This will however be capped when the total salary and commission gets to an average of Ksh 50k and 100k consecutively and thus revised. In addition, you will be awarded stock option as guided by the Picha Images terms and condition.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com on or before .