October 12, 2021
Company: Picha Images Limited
Job Title: Creative Designer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Gross Pay: 20-35K
A creative designer, also known as a graphic designer, is involved with advertising and marketing.
- Creating advertising materials for the company.
- Create a rough layout for design projects and follow them through to completion.
- Use digital illustration software to create the finished products.
- Collaborate with other designers as well as writers, marketers, advertisers, and vendors on the project.
- Edit photos and videos
- Extensive background in art, design, and marketing.
- Must be familiar with relevant industry computer software, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Photoshop.
- Strong artistic skills to create sketches, concepts, and prototypes.
- A diploma, bachelor’s degree, or a more advanced degree in art, graphic design, or a similar field.
- An understanding of the digital media industry and its current trends.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- Excellent communication skills to present concepts to the rest of the advertising or marketing team.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Creative Designer Application) to email@example.com before 30th October 2021.